Terms & Conditions
AAF Ticketing - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Tickets may be sold by a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking or service fees and processing charges. Prices for events listed are exclusive of these charges. Where tickets are booked in person, by phone, fax or internet, an additional cost will be incurred and will vary from a per-transaction charge to a per ticket charge depending on which agent is selling the ticket.
Recommendation: if you are booking more than one show use the SHOPPING CART function. Online bookings generally incur the lowest charges when buying more than two tickets.
• Information on this website is correct at the time of publication. The Festival reserves the right to alter without notice any events, programmes and artists
• Ticket prices include GST. All sales are final and there are NO refunds or exchanges, except as required by law
• All ticket purchases are subject to availability and the best available seats (in each price category) at the time of purchase
• Latecomers may be excluded from a show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers will not be entitled to a transfer or a refund.
• Some seats (other than Premium and A Res) may have sightline/sound restrictions; please check when booking.
For detailed booking information and information on conditions for special tickets, please click here
1. Winners will be randomly drawn on the date specified on Facebook or the Auckland Arts Festival email newsletter.
2. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Only one entry per person, per competition is permitted.
6. Competitions are not open to Auckland Festival Trust employees and their immediate family.
7. Auckland Festival Trust competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. Information disclosed is for use by Auckland Festival Trust only.
9. Auckland Arts Festival reserve the rights to publicise the name of the winner through their social media networks.