BOOK MULTIPLE SHOWS EASILY & SAVE ON BOOKING FEES
Select the show/s you wish to attend and click on ADD TO SHOPPING CART button. When you are ready to purchase tickets, go to your shopping cart and follow the prompts.
NOTE: Tickets are subject to availability and booking fees and credit card charges apply. Click here for Terms and Conditions.
BOOK IN PERSON
AOTEA CENTRE BOX Aotea Centre, 50 Mayoral Dr Open Mon–Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm / Sat & Sun 10.00am – 4.30pm
BOOK BY PHONE (ALL EVENTS)
Ticketmaster 09 951 2501
Tickets are available on the day of the performance at relevant box offices, 90 minutes prior to the performance unless sold out. Book early to avoid disappointment
AUCKLAND ARTS FESTIVAL SHOWS ARE TICKETED THROUGH OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENCIES – TICKETMASTER, ASB WATERFRONT THEATRE AND Q THEATRE. TO ENSURE YOU ARE PURCHASING GENUINE TICKETS, WE RECOMMEND PURCHASING VIA THE BUY NOW OR SHOPPING CART LINKS
• Tickets may be sold by a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking or service fees and processing charges. Prices for events listed in this brochure are exclusive of these charges. Where tickets are booked in person, by phone or online, an additional cost will be incurred and will vary from a per-transaction charge to a per ticket charge depending on which agent is selling the ticket. Recommendation: if you are booking more than one show use the SHOPPING CART function on this website. Online bookings generally incur the lowest charges when buying more than two tickets.
• Information on this website is correct at the time of publication. The Festival reserves the right to alter, without notice, any events, programmes and artists
• Ticket prices include GST. All sales are final and there are NO refunds or exchanges, except as required by law
• All ticket purchases are subject to availability and the best available seats (in each price category) at the time of purchase
• Latecomers may be excluded from a show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers will not be entitled to a transfer or a refund
• Some seats (other than Premium and A Res) may have sightline/sound restrictions, please check when booking.
SEATING, CONCESSIONS, FAMILIES AND GROUPS
GENERAL ADMISSION (GA)*: For all shows with GA tickets, we recommend you arrive early to ensure the best choice of seat/position.
CONCESSION (CONC)/CHILD*: Concession prices apply for SuperGold Card and Community Services Card holders, full-time students (with valid ID) and children. Child age is 14 years and under. All children must have a ticket, regardless of age. Please note: only selected shows have child prices.
UNDER 30*: Discounted tickets will be available for selected shows for people aged under 30 years. These tickets may be limited to specified seat categories and the number of tickets available are strictly limited. By purchasing an Under 30 tickets you are stating that you are aged under 30 years. Photo ID/proof of age will be required to gain entry to the performance/show.
GROUP BOOKINGS*: Groups of 6+ qualify for concession prices. Book on Ticketmaster Group Booking line 09 970 9745 or via email at [email protected]
SCHOOL GROUPS: Information on school performances and school group allocations will be updated in late 2019. Please email for further queries.
STUDENT RUSH*: Full time students (with valid ID) can purchase Student Rush tickets to selected shows at 50% of any regular ADULT price only on the day of the performance from the venue box office (subject to availability)
*Booking fees apply
EARLY BIRD TICKETS* A limited number of Early Bird tickets for Snow White are available across all Adult tickets in all seating categories until 11.59pm Monday 14 October or until the allocation is exhausted. Early Bird tickets will also be available on selected shows at the time of the launch of the full programme for AAF 2020.
SPECIAL OFFERS*: The Festival may run special ticket offers for selected shows. Offers are communicated on Twitter @Aklfestival and Facebook facebook.com/Aklfestival
SPECIAL TICKET PACKAGES*: The Festival may offer selected special packages for selected shows. Information on packages is communicated on Twitter @Aklfestival and Facebook facebook.com/Aklfestival
*Booking fees apply to all special offers
ACCESS & INCLUSION
Auckland Arts Festival is committed to making the Festival accessible for all audiences with specific NZSL-interpreted and audio-described performances as well as Touch Tours and additional resources for Deaf and hard of hearing, and blind and low vision audience members. Information about the Access & Inclusion Programme for AAF 2020 will be updated in late 2019.
If you have wheelchair seating or hearing loop requirements, please book either directly through Q Theatre or ASB Waterfront or through Ticketmaster for all other venues.