Terms & Conditions
Competition/Giveaways - General
1. Winners will be randomly drawn on the date specified on Facebook or the Auckland Arts Festival email newsletter.
2. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Only one entry per person, per competition is permitted.
6. Competitions are not open to Auckland Festival Trust employees and their immediate family.
7. Auckland Festival Trust competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. Information disclosed is for use by Auckland Festival Trust only.
9. Auckland Arts Festival reserve the rights to publicise the name of the winner through their social media networks.
AAF TICKETING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Tickets may be sold by a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking or service fees and processing charges. Prices for events listed in this brochure are exclusive of these charges. Where tickets are booked in person, by phone, fax or internet, an additional cost will be incurred and will vary from a per-transaction charge to a per ticket charge depending on which agent is selling the ticket.
Recommendation: if you are booking more than one show use the SHOPPING CART function at www.aaf.co.nz. Online bookings generally incur the lowest charges when buying more than two tickets.
• Information on this website is correct at the time of publication. The Festival reserves the right to alter without notice any events, programmes and artists
• Ticket prices include GST. All sales are final and there are NO refunds or exchanges, except as required by law
• All ticket purchases are subject to availability and the best available seats (in each price category) at the time of purchase
• Latecomers may be excluded from a show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers will not be entitled to a transfer or a refund.
• Some seats (other than Premium and A Res) may have sightline/sound restrictions; please check when booking.
Your contact information is collected and held by the Auckland Arts Festival Trust (AAF) and in case of a ticket purchase with the appointed ticketing agency. The information is used to contact you, when necessary, with regards to AAF News and offers.
The AAF will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law.
You are entitled to have access and/or request corrections to your information.
If you do not wish to receive mail or email from the AAF in the future, please send an email to [email protected] or call us on 09 309 0101.
If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an AAF performance, you consent to AAF or third parties appointed by the AAF photographing, filming and taping you. AAF or third parties appointed by AAF can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. AAF, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding concerts, other news and information about the AAF, and occasional offers from our sponsors and funding partners. We will not share your personal information with any other organisations without your express permission.